Position Title: Project(s) Field Coordinator
Employer: Yemen Loan Guarantee Program (YLG)
Duty Station: Sana'a with number of field visits to (Sana'a, Lahj, Hodeidah, Mukalla).
Duration: 1-year contract
Starting Date: Immediately
Application Deadline: 29/6/2019
Position reporting to: Project(s) Manager – YLG Managing Director
YLG is a not-for-profit guarantee provider established by the Social Fund for Development in 2017 to increase the facilitation of credit to enterprise owners for growth and expansion.
YLG provides partial guarantees on loans made by PFIs (banks and microfinance institutions MFIs) to micro and small enterprise borrowers located in the region.
YLG aims to contribute to the creation of new jobs and the development of existing and start-up projects.
The Project(s) Field Coordinator will be responsible for the implementation of the overall project(s) activates within the project(s) timeframe and budget allocated. S/he is the key person responsible for field monitoring activities and data verification/collection.
Key responsibilities and tasks of the accountant include:
• Follow-up on different project(s) stakeholders during the implementation process of the project(s).
• Ensure all project(s) activities are being fulfilled by project(s) stakeholders
• Provide project manager with feedback on project implementation and provide problem solving recommendations when needed.
• Ensure project(s) budget spending is as plan and notify management during any deviations
• Follow-up with stakeholders for monthly reports and develop monthly progress reports
• Contact beneficiaries directly for data verification
• Develop & Implement project(s) M&E plan
• Conduct regular field visits to PFIs and clients to evaluate their status in response to their agreement with the YLG
• Conduct impact assessment field visit(s).
• Archive all project(s) clients’ files and documents both hard copies and soft
• Input clients’ data relevant to project(s) assigned in YLG MIS system
• Perform other duties assigned by the YLG Managing Director and Project(s) Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
• University degree in accounting, trade, or marketing or a related field.
• Experience in micro-finance is preferred.
• At least 2 years’ experience in projects field coordination
• Advance contact skills.
• Good commander in MS Excel and Office.
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Fluent in Arabic
How To Apply
Please fill this form: https://forms.gle/iWiEESWjRxVnpoy17 not after the deadline
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.